Levit8 provides VOIP systems (3CX) to businesses. They needed an internal Web interface for the accounts team with the following features:
- Uploading of CDR (Call Data Records) files.
- The CDR are then processed and aggregated and sent to Xero (accounting software) via their API.
- Detailed invoices are downloadable as PDF.
- Customers can be excluded from the billing.
- Logs are available in the interface to detect errors.
The application is hosted on AWS EC2.
After this project was completed, they were so happy with the result that they asked me to work on a completely different project: One of their potential clients needed to integrate 3CX with their CMS, Hubspot. So there I was writing a Windows Service with the following features:
- Listening to 3CX events.
- When a call is made or received, log the call in Hubspot.
And the conclusion of this story is that the potential client signed the contract!